Java Developer 
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, Paddypower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 17 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
We are looking for Java developer, responsible for the development and support of server-side Casino projects. On a daily basis, we make decisions about new libraries, tools, software architecture patterns, best practices and we need another team member that can participate and have significant role in that.
- Previous programming experience (at least 6 months)
- In-depth OOP and design patterns knowledge
- Knowledge in Java (8+) core, lambdas, streams, functional interfaces, collections, multi-threading.
- JUnit testing framework, mocking tools
- Git source control system
- Hands-on experience with JDBC and SQL, preferably on Oracle
- Experience with UNIX-based OS
- Ability to learn quickly and to analyze and troubleshoot existing code
- Good communication skills and team player
- Excellent command of English language
- Numerical methods, statistics and probabilities
- Dependency injection frameworks: Guice/Spring
- Spring Boot
- Vavr.io, Lombok libraries
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office