Technical Support Specialist
- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
PLAYTECH’S TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
We are always in the center when something is happening with Playtech’s software solutions. Our goal is to offer 24/7 high quality technical support to our global customers whenever and wherever needed.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Provide top-notch technical support to Playtech’s customers and partners across the globe
- Work in a multilingual and multicultural environment to solve and prevent problems with Playtech’s software solutions and find the best solutions for our clients
- Be ready to expect the unexpected and tackle critical situations
- Wake up the on-call personnel during the night with your lovely voice
- Support your team members and cooperate during the shift
- Propose great ideas about how to improve work in the Tech Support team
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Keen interest in technology
- Helping others puts a smile to your face and a sparkle into your eyes
- Ability to explore and orientate in vast amount of information, courage to ask in case you get lost in it
- Motivation to excel and become better in your work constantly
- Higher education (may still be in the process of being obtained), preferably in the field of IT
- A complete training program to start your career in the world’s #1 online gaming solutions' supplier
- Flexible working schedule
- Work in a youthful, energetic and professional team
- Generous salary & benefits plan
- Enormous number of opportunities to further grow in the company
- A modern and family-friendly atmosphere with an interesting team, company and sports events
HOW TO APPLY?
In addition to sending us your CV, please also add a short essay on the topic of The Future of Customer Support in English. You can write it in the comment section in the end of the application page (under Your message to the hiring manager). Please note that we are only considering applications with essays.
Application deadline February 5th.
Please note that we will only contact candidates with whom we decide to proceed with in the application process.