Junior Developer (Maternity Leave Cover) 
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, Paddypower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 17 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
We are looking for a Junior Developer to join our Poker Release team. This is a temporary (8-12 months) role for maternity leave cover of one of our current employees.
- Creating new gaming software interface using graphical images, animations and custom scripting language;
- Assembling game user interface for different client targets.
- To be a last year student / fresh graduate in Computer Science, Information technology, or similar field;
- Certified graduates from IT & software development academies are also welcome;
- Basic knowledge in programming or scripting languages;
- Good command of English language (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of XML, CSS, JS;
- Basic knowledge in C/C++/C#;
- Previous experience with visual user interface design tools.
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office