Procurement Coordinator 
- Strovolou, Strovolos, Cyprus
Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Since Playtech's inception in 1999, its approach has been centered on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.
Playtech is made up of young (and young at heart), forward thinking and international professionals who enjoy working as a team in a challenging and exciting environment. The management team is made up of experienced individuals who work closely with all members of staff to achieve a common goal: delivering customer value
- Assist in Purchasing Department in collecting, organizing and maintaining various supplier information (supplier map, supplier on –time delivery rating charts, various contracts, and other documentation).
- Assist in evaluating all the raw material and component parts cost by developing cost analysis charts, supplier bid summary for the cost reduction activity.
- Assist in researching new suppliers for new projects and existing products.
- Assist in and coordinating invoices payments between suppliers and Accounting department.
- Assist with negotiating vendors as necessary. Follows up with suppliers for late delivery and poor-quality parts.
- Producing procurement administration reports.
- Submitting purchase orders to suppliers.
- Assist with Reports to finance.
- Tracking deliveries and communicates data centers globally.
- Working closely with infrastructure team of Playtech.
- Working with other group procurement coordinators.
- BSc in Economics or related discipline
- Min. 3 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Proficiency in Excel
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to communicate professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization and external contacts.
What we offer in return:
- A pleasant and friendly working environment, operating in an international level.
- An excellent remuneration package (including attractive salary,13th salary, Annual bonus, Medical insurance and Provident Fund)
- An exciting workplace with excellent career development opportunities in a stable, though, fast-growing company
- Ongoing training and support throughout work years