Senior Accountant (Maternity Leave Replacement)
- Tartu, Tartu, Estonia
PLAYTECH’S FINANCE TEAM
Our Finance team is small but energetic. We provide impeccable services to Playtech's employees, including any company related payments as well as take care of all other finance related tasks.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Payroll calculations
- Prepare payments to employees and vendors
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial procedures
- Assist with month end analysis
- Prepare reports to government organizations
- Other daily bookkeeping related tasks
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- A degree in Economics/Accounting
- 2+ years of experience working as an accountant
- Excellence in MS Excel
- Good command of English and Estonian, both written and spoken
- Ability to perform routine tasks accurately and independently
- SAP and Microsoft Navision knowledge is an advantage
- Good communications skills, with high attention to details
- Ability to quickly assess the criticality of problems and escalate them in a timely manner if required
- Stickler for deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth
- Professional challenges that keep you going
- Limitless opportunities to use the best tools and work with top technology in the world
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from
- An international and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company
- Great benefits and a lot of team events that make you feel part of an awesome community
- An office with a modern vibe in Tartu city center
Application deadline is August 28th!
Please note that we will only contact candidates with whom we decide to proceed with in the application process