Travel and Office Assistant (Maternity Leave Replacement)
- Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn, Estonia
We are the world’s largest publicly-traded online and landbased gaming software and service provider, offering cutting-edge solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Our customers include top online operators, sportsbooks and entertainment brands. Playtech Estonia is the first and the largest development center of the corporation, employing more than 600 people in Tallinn and Tartu.
Come and be part of the team that creates the magic and hygge-feeling for our employees!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Your sunshine personality and smile make everyone’s day better
- Organize office events that are beyond awesome
- Assist our Office Manager when needed or just because you can't resist
- Coordinate our employees' travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, etc)
- Work closely with your team to ensure that everyday tasks run smoothly
- Enjoy what you do
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Excellent skills in communications, politeness and attentiveness
- Strong organizational and coordination skills with a proactive attitude
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach that demonstrates initiative
- Excellent command of English and Estonian, both written and spoken
- Higher education
- Very good computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Honesty and reliability
- Quickness, flexibility, high stress tolerance
- B category driver’s license
- 2-3 years of work experience in an administrative position
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth
- Professional challenges that keep you going
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from
- International and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company
- Great variety of benefits and a events that make you feel part of an awesome community
- ·A cool office at Ülemiste City
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply with your CV and motivation letter in English. Please write your motivation letter under Message to Hiring Manager.
- Please also prepare a short video (youtube private link, dropbox link, wetransfer link or similar, max 3 minutes) in Estonian. In the video please talk about what does the joy of work mean to you. Attach your video link to your motivation letter.
Application deadline is August 25th!
Please note that we will only contact candidates with whom we decide to proceed with in the application process.