Senior DevOps Engineer (Live unit, Tallinn)
- Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn, Estonia
PLAYTECH'S LIVE UNIT
Playtech’s Live group is responsible for a premium casino product, offering an unparalleled entertainment experience that customers can enjoy from the comfort of their own homes.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Prioritize and distribute tasks within the DevOps team
- DevOps team time management
- Design solutions based on open-source software working closely with development teams
- Build and deploy large, mission-critical services
- Develop, manage and improve management, monitoring and logging tool
- Manage different datacenters across the world
- Support operational units with service issues
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems like Centos
- Experience with automation tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible) and scripting languages
- Previous experience with monitoring solutions
- Understanding of computer networks and security
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Next level Googling skills
- Ability to stay calm and adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Professional challenges to keep you going
- Work in an energetic, youthful and supportive team
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth
- An awesome office in Tallinn, Ülemiste city
- Great benefits and lot of team and company events that make you feel part of amazing community
Please note that we will only contact candidates with whom we decide to proceed with in the application process.