SOC Analyst (Security)
- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Company’s business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
Behind the eminent success of Playtech’s products and services there are around 5000 employees with offices and development centers in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
Follow us on Instagram goo.gl/HF1Ho5
Watch us on YouTube goo.gl/TnZDVK
• You will have the opportunity to provide exceptional operational management, analysis and investigation of security incidents reported by Playtech’s security technology as part of Playtech’s next generation Security Operations Center
• You will build up and improve real-time security monitoring and incident response framework and playbooks
• Provides analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices and critical environments
• Support, maintain and operate security infrastructure and technologies while establishing new security monitoring processes
• Incident response protocols and constant improvement of security measures within the organization
• Investigate, document and report on information security issues and emerging trends
• Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
• Provide Incident Response (IR) investigation, support and triage to security alerts
• Hands-on experience with SIEM systems \ Incident Management & Automation systems
• You are experienced in alerting, escalations and day-to-day IT security operations
• You have experience in Incident response
• You have experience in ongoing maintenance and improvement of systems
• You understand principles of IT systems and system architecture
• You have knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI network protocol stack, including major protocols such as IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, HTTP(s), SSH, etc
• You have hands-on experience in Networking, Firewalls, IDS, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux and mac), Security technologies
• You are security savvy, with passion for staying updated of latest security trends, tools and products
• You own analytical and problem-solving skills
• You have good English communication skills (both speaking and writing)
• Previous experience on similar position is a plus
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.