QA Engineer (Live unit, Tallinn)
- Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Write test cases and conditions to ensure effective test coverage in Agile environment
- Execute test cases, typically at a black box level
- Work closely with Development, Product Management and QA Test leadership to develop and improve an applicable test approach and strategy for both specific products and product lines
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Experience in Bug Tracking tools such as JIRA & Test Management Tool like Testrail or similar
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies and product lifecycle
- Ability to work to aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic and team oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills combined with a detail-oriented mindset
- You are committed to product quality and drive issue resolution
- Great communication and collaboration skills as well as ability and willingness to work in an English-speaking environment
- Understanding of Scrum is beneficial
- Great work atmosphere and plenty of events company and team so that you feel a part of an awesome community
- An environment that promotes your professional growth as a QA specialist
- Smart and talented people in a multicultural and international technology company
- Office with a modern vibe in Tallinn, Ülemiste city
HOW TO APPLY?
In addition to sending us your CV, please also add a motivational letter on the topic of What is a tester's role? in English. You can write it in the comment section in the end of the application page (under Your message to the hiring manager).
Application deadline March 28.
PLAYTECH'S LIVE UNIT
Playtech’s Live group is responsible for a premium casino product, offering an unparalleled entertainment experience that customers can enjoy from the comfort of their own homes.