Talent Acquisition Manager
- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead the recruitment domain, develop and implement talent acquisition strategy and hiring plans
- Design and ensure the best candidate experience
- Active recruitment in Estonia and abroad
- Develop and execute employment branding initiatives
- Identify recruiting trends and challenges within specific markets or industries
- Advise managers on recruitment-related topics
- Manage a small team of Talent Acquisition Specialists
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Manager or similar role
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting including effective sourcing techniques
- Passion for employer branding
- Ability to manage several IT recruitment projects at a time in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to collaborate and bring results
- Great interpersonal and networking skills
- A role that offers opportunities for self-realization and growth in a global IT company
- Professional challenges that keep you going
- A supportive team and more than 600 great colleagues
- An international and multicultural work environment
- An office with a modern vibe, great variety of benefits and of course lots of team and company events that make you feel part of an awesome community
PLAYTECH'S HR TEAM
Our team is focused on building and shaping the employer of the choice in Estonia. Our days are full of creativity, professionalism, positivity and dedication to give our best to every employee in the company. Team spirit and can-do attitude help us with even the most challenging project or task. We can promise that you will never get bored with us!