- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Handle the unexpected, as every day brings something new and interesting. The work environment is changing and challenging with multiple teams involved in every change
- Be responsible for clearly communicating with internal and external parties to understand, analyse and plan changes
- Plan carefully before executing any changes, building your understanding of our environments every day
- Lead various operational projects, some short others lasting months, being in charge of your own personal time management
- Become a multitasking master, handling various topics at a time
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Basic understanding of modern IT infrastructure and server-based services
- Previous experience in project management
- Fluent communication skills in Estonian and English
- Attention to detail
- You are a quick learner and conscientious
- Team-player mentality and multitasking abilities
- A modern and cozy office in Tartu city center
- Team and company events that make you feel part of an awesome community
- Seasonal snacks throughout the year as well as great coffee, games in the office, etc
- Challenges that keep you going
- Lots of opportunities for self-development and growth
PLAYTECH'S INFRASTRUCTURE UNIT
The Infrastructure Unit is the central provider of state-of-the-art IT infrastructure platform services to Playtech’s licensees. Our customers can trust us with running the IT infrastructure of their gaming environments so they can focus on running their business. The Infrastructure Business Services team is making sure that all operational projects and changes on top of the platform are handled daily to keep the services – and the business – running.