Java Developer (Intern)
- Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Help build a real-time distributed high performance online gaming platform
- Write code using the best practices and top notch modern technology
- Improve the existing codebase and documentation
- Design and implement the best software solutions to improve the players’ experience
- Be part of an agile team and learn from other highly experienced developers
- Assist the team in solving problems and hunting down bugs
- Write and maintain automated tests
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Basic understanding of object oriented programming concepts and some experience in writing Java code
- A general understanding of databases and associated technologies
- You like to dive deep and ask questions like How does this work?
- You are ambitious and highly motivated to learn new things
- Precision and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and English on at least A2+ level
- Knowledge of any specific tools, libraries or protocols is a bonus
- An opportunity to get a glimpse of the back end side of one of the world’s leading technology companies
- An opportunity to see how huge codebase of various modules and servers work together and how it is managed
- An international and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company with friendly and helpful colleagues
- Great benefits and lots of team events that make you feel part of an awesome community
- An office with a modern vibe in Tallinn, Ülemiste city
- Paid internship
- 2 weeks summer holiday during the internship
Application deadline March 17. Please note that all applicants will be sent a test assignment.