Technical Support Specialist (Intern)
- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
After participating in our training program and getting an understanding of Playtech, its teams and operations you will be working alongside with your colleagues and doing Tech Support’s daily work. This means offering technical support on world-class software and hardware solutions by communicating with Playtech partners and customers all around the world.
WHAT HELPS YOU TO SUCCEED?
You should feel comfortable in the field of IT, for example you know that cache is not something your grandmother keeps safe in her sock drawer. It helps if you have a positive mindset and the willingness to learn new and interesting things. Very good written and verbal English skills is a must.
- Internship in a youthful, energetic and professional team
- Possibility to work in a multilingual and multicultural environment to solve and prevent problems with Playtech’s software solutions and find the best solutions for our clients
- A modern and cosy office in Tartu city center with lots of cool events to make you feel part of our awesome community
- Paid internship
- 2 weeks of summer holiday
HOW TO APPLY?
In addition to sending us your CV, please also add a short essay on the topic of The future of customer support in English. You can write it in the comment section in the end of the application page (under Your message to the hiring manager). Please note that we are only considering applications with essays.
Application deadline March 17.
PLAYTECH’S TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
We are always in the center when something is happening with Playtech’s software solutions. Our goal is to offer 24/7 high quality technical support to our global customers whenever and wherever needed.