Java Developer (Intern)
- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Improve the existing codebase and documentation
- Assist the team in solving problems and hunting down bugs
- Be part of the life cycle of developing new software solutions
- Be part of an agile team and learn from other highly experienced developers
- Write and maintain automated tests
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Basic understanding of object oriented programming concepts and some experience in writing Java code
- A general understanding of databases and associated technologies
- Ambition and motivation to learn new and sophisticated concepts
- Good English as well as collaboration and communication skills
- You like to dive deep and ask questions like How does this work?
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of any specific tools, libraries or protocols is a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to see first-hand how huge codebases of various modules and servers work together and how it is managed
- The experience of working in a diverse international and multicultural team with friendly and helpful colleagues
- An opportunity to get a glimpse of the back-end side of one of the world’s leading technology companies
- A modern and cosy office in Tartu city center
- Lots of company events that make you feel part of an awesome community
- 2 weeks summer holiday during the internship
- Paid internship
Application deadline March 17. Please note that all applicants will be sent a test assignment.