Project Manager (Intern)
- Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Help plan, manage, monitor and control software projects and budgets through to completion
- Coordinate with different parties (external and internal) to ensure that the baseline criteria are met in order to allow for successful entry into client review and approval
- Communicate with other products' delivery teams of Playtech, to mitigate risks and issues of the ongoing project
- Have the opportunity to experience first-hand how the communication between licensees and Playtech works in all technical aspects of service delivery
- Contribute to assisting licensees and product teams with topics like integrating and configuring our products, services and API’s
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Technical knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Technical understanding of client server architecture
- Being well organized, hardworking, eager to study and succeed in managing different tasks/projects in a dynamic environment
- Perfect communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with project scoping, managing communication, budgets, reports, resources and risk identification
- Knowledge about Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- A smooth and supportive transition period into your new role with the help of your new colleagues
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth
- Professional challenges that keep you going
- Limitless opportunities to use the best tools and work with top notch technologies
- Great working conditions and colleagues from all over the world in our Tallinn office, which is equipped with great coffee, different games, seasonal snacks
- A wide variety of benefits and many fun events that make you feel part of an awesome community
- A paid internship
- 2 weeks of summer holiday
Application deadline March 17.
PLAYTECH'S LIVE UNIT
Playtech’s Live group is responsible for a premium casino product offering an unparalleled entertainment experience that customers can enjoy from the comfort of their own homes. Playtech Live Projects Team is responsible for managing Live dealer related projects, assisting licensees with Live clients integration and working with compliance related activities in existing and new regulated markets.