- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyze and assess the impact, consequences and capacity of change(s)
- Look for the best solutions to, sometimes simple, but mostly complicated problems
- Analyze the project in the light of new development and come up with solutions
- Implement changes and ensure their compatibility
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- An interest and/or experience in programming, regardless of the language
- Willingness and motivation to learn
- Ability to independently search for, find and assess information
- An opportunity to see first-hand how huge codebases of various modules and servers work together and how it is managed
- Get to experience working in a diverse international and multicultural team with friendly and helpful colleagues with lots to learn from
- An opportunity to get a glimpse of the back-end side of one of the world’s leading technology companies
- A chance to get honest feedback to all of your ideas, no matter where they come from
- A modern and cosy office in Tartu city center
- Lots of company events that make you feel part of an awesome community
- 2 weeks summer holiday during the internship
- Paid internship
Application deadline March 17.