QA Engineer (Intern)
- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Learn the design and functionality of a world class software and gaming platform used across the globe
- Communicate daily with internal teams consisting of experts from their fields (e.g. developers, product managers, architects, analysts, etc.) to identify system requirements, problems and solutions
- Learn to set application configurations, create test data sets, get the basics of a wide range of testing methodologies (whitebox, blackbox, frontend, backend, API and UI testing, autotesting)
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- A positive, collaborative, and solution oriented attitude
- Critical and creative thinking – you are able not only to identify and record a problem, but also to try to work out what is causing it
- Ability to think abstractly to ensure the ability to not conform to the norm as norms do not find bugs quickly
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Precision and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Java
- Curiosity of how and why software is working the way it is
- A smart, talented and experienced team of people to work with and learn from
- An agile work environment
- A platform to give rise to your career
- Possibility to get the full experience of the software development life cycle in global company
- Paid internship
- 2 weeks of holiday during the internship
- A modern and cozy office in Tartu city center with many company events that make you feel part of an awesome community
HOW YO APPLY?
Send us your CV and motivational letter in English. You can write your motivational letter under Your message to the hiring manager in the end of the application form. The motivational letter is your chance to show us what you got! Let us know about the projects you've participated in as well as any other achievements (scholarship, competitions, etc). Don't be shy to tell us if you've used the help of different tools to make your or your friends' lives easier.
Please note that we are only considering applications with motivational letters.
Application deadline March 17. Please also note that we will only send out test assignments to the candidates we decide to proceed with.