QA Engineer (Intern)
- Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work both independently and with your team to provide important information about our product
- Solve complex testing problems and help our team improve
- Analyze specifications, investigate different types of requirements, and test both new and existing features of our platform
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Curiosity and a strong interest in learning more about testing and quality
- Thinking outside the box
- Creative problem solving skills
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively in an English-speaking environment
- The ability to identify and explain inconsistencies and ways in which the product does not meet expectations
- Eager to learn and ask questions
- An opportunity to learn more about testing in a hands-on manner
- Great work atmosphere and plenty of events to feel like part of our community
- Smart and talented people in a multicultural and international technology company
- An office with a modern vibe in Tallinn, Ülemiste city
- Paid internship
- 2 weeks of summer holiday
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV and motivational letter in English. You can write your motivational letter under Your message to the hiring manager in the end of the application form. Please note that we are only considering applications with motivational letters.
Application deadline March 17.
PLAYTECH’S VIDEOBET UNIT
The Videobet team specializes in the development and management of software used in retail gaming markets. Our platform and games support tens of thousands of gaming machines around the world from Bingo Halls and Arcades to Bookmakers and Casinos.