Cross Product Technical Project Manager
- Tartu/Tallinn, Tartu/Tallinn
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Be part of exciting, most complex and strategic business projects in Playtech
- Build solutions for our licensees
- Translate business requirements into technical implementations
- Be the main point of contact for knowledge to all technical teams, internally and externally
- Safe keeper of all technical aspects throughout the whole business project
- Attend internal and external meetings daily whether it’s online or directly in person
- Occasionally go abroad to meet and support licensees on site
- Be ready to work with almost every product and development team in Playtech
- Always be ready for the unexpected
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Min 2 years’ experience in the field of IT
- Good project management and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken Estonian and English
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Conscientiousness, team-player mentality and willingness to travel
- Good sense of humor
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smooth and supportive transition period into your new role with the help of your new colleagues
- International and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth
- Professional challenges that keep you going
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from
- A lot of team events that make you feel part of an awesome group - team spirit like no other!
- Opportunity to work either from Tartu or Tallinn
CROSS PRODUCT SOLUTIONS TEAM
Playtech Cross Product Solutions team provides technical support for Playtech business projects by working with different parties within Playtech and also with external customers.