- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Learn the design and functionality of a world-class software platform
- Analyze requirements, design tests and carry out product testing for new features
- Perform testing on different levels: from automating API tests to evaluating the usability of user interfaces
- Find, localize and report software defects and monitor their progress
- To help with your work, you will have the right testing tools and access to both, code repositories and production data
- Communicate daily with analysts, developers, architects and many more interesting people
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- You enjoy learning new things
- You are genuinely curious about how technology works
- You like to solve complex problems
- You usually pay attention to the smallest details
- Both critical and creative thinking are your cups of tea
- You like to ask lots of questions
- You speak and write good English
- Innovative technologies to work with
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth in an agile work environment
- Limitless opportunities to use the best tools and work with top technology in the world
- Great team spirit and a modern yet cosy office in Tartu city centre
- Workshops, trainings & knowledge sharing
- A progressive motivational plan
PLAYTECH'S IMS UNIT
IMS (Information Management System) is the innovation hub, the power behind Playtech's entire product portfolio, providing the set of tools needed to successfully run and manage every aspect of the whole Playtech System. It consists of many services like account service, wallet service, login service, bonus service, loyalty service, chat service, etc - most of which are developed in Estonia.