Software Analyst in Account Management
- Vanemuise 7, 51004 Tartu, Estonia
WHY WE NEED YOU?
Software analyst is a vital role for creating and maintaining sophisticated software products. Software Analysts at Playtech are gathering information on the business needs and technical requirements for software. This includes:
- Collecting and understanding business requirements, defining them as software requirements describing the solution, which will accomplish the business needs
- Designing and negotiating software solutions with all involved parties (i.e. developers, product managers, customers, etc)
- Consulting and providing information about the software’s current and planned functionality to developers, quality assurance, technical writers and operations specialists, and any other parties
- Maintainining the knowledge base about the implemented software
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Mindset that anything is possible
- Flexibility and teamwork are the keys to success
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must for synergy and describing designed solutions
- Good experience of using a variety of tools in analysis and design process
- Understanding of IT development processes, software architecture and data structures
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth
- Professional challenges that keep you going
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from
- International and multicultural work environment in a best-in-sector technology company
- A great variety of benefits and a lot of team events that make you feel part of an awesome community
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TEAM
Our team is working on a wide set of tools for operating gaming businesses. We are covering domains such as customer account management, security, regulatory requirements from different countries, responsible gaming. Our tools are used by hundreds on different companies operating online gaming sites and retail locations. Our product is the hearth of Playtech as the whole platform is set around customer accounts. Our customer account management system implements services to all gaming products in Playtech ecosystem, such as authentication, universal rule engine, back-office framework etc. Our product team consists of 4 engineering teams covering everything from product vision and analysis to implementation, quality assurance, support and maintenance.