Development QA Engineer
- Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Be actively involved in Agile testing processes, both manual and automated
- Create test cases and test plans, provide test effort estimations and test reports
- Help develop and maintain Videobet’s automated testing framework and Continuous Integration systems
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Good knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and product lifecycle
- Commitment to product quality and a drive to resolve issues
- Great communication and collaboration skills and an ability to work in an English-speaking environment
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of automated test processes, platforms and Continuous Integration systems (e.g. QuickBuild) are beneficial
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from
- Professional challenges and training that keeps you growing
- An international and multi-cultural work environment in a leading technology company
- Great benefits and lots of team events that make you feel part of an awesome community
- Office with a modern vibe in Tallinn’s Ülemiste City
The Videobet team specialises in the development and management of software used in retail gaming markets. Our platform and games support tens of thousands of gaming machines around the world - in everything from Bingo Halls and Arcades to Bookmakers and Casinos.