Software Engineer (IS solutions, Tartu)
- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead development, maintenance and advancement of tailor-made software e.g. Playtech add-on for Atlassian Jira
- Collaborate with local and global colleagues and advise them in the areas of expertise
- Develop existing and new solutions
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- You have at least 2 years of proven experience in Java development
- Prior experience in developing JIRA or other Atlassian add-ons is helpful but not mandatory
- Experience with SQL
- Good spoken and written English
- High degree of independence
- Quick learner
- The ability to work well in a global team
- Willingness to learn new technologies and/or languages
- Empowerment, support and mentoring
- Possibility to take part in useful projects that affect the daily work of thousands of employees
- A pleasant and warm atmosphere within our global group
- Ability to evolve and use diverse latest and greatest technologies
- A modern and cozy office in Tartu city center
- Games, seasonal snacks and many fun events in the office that make you feel part of an awesome community
IS SOLUTIONS AND R&D GROUP
Information Solutions and R&D Group is a global and distributed unit that is constantly delivering and improving a set of internal software solutions, essential for ongoing and efficient operation of business and development units across Playtech. The current diversified solutions portfolio is ranging from complex web systems, cloud services, analytics, to cross-platform and mobile apps, making our group a special workplace with lots of challenges and technical expertise. Our information services affect directly and streamline the work of thousands employees all over Playtech, while a notable part are crucial for daily operations.