Cross Product Integration Manager
- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Be the main point of contact for knowledge to all technical teams, internally and externally.
- You will be supporting the development of integration solutions for Playtech licensees.
- Hands on troubleshooting technical issues involving the usage of Playtech API’s.
- Attend internal or external meetings daily whether it’s online or directly in person.
- Occasionally going abroad to meet and support licensees on site.
- Be ready to work with almost every product and development team in Playtech.
- Always be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Previous experience in software development.
- Good knowledge of HTTP, web services, SSL, REST and project management.
- Fluent written and spoken Estonian and English.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You are conscientious, a team-player and willing to travel.
- Good sense of humor.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smooth and supportive transition period into your new role with the help of your new colleagues.
- International and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company.
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth.
- Professional challenges that keep you going.
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from.
- A lot of team events that will make you feel as a part of an awesome group.
- Team spirit like no other!
CROSS PRODUCT SOLUTIONS TEAM
Playtech's Cross Product Solutions Group provides technical support for Playtech business projects by working with different parties within Playtech and also with external customers.