- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will handle the unexpected, as every day brings something new and interesting. The work environment is changing and challenging with multiple teams involved in every change.
- You will be responsible for clearly communicating with internal and external parties to understand, analyse and plan changes.
- You will need to plan carefully before executing any changes, building your understanding of our environments every day.
- You will lead various operational projects, some short others lasting months, being in charge of your own personal time management.
- You will become a multitasking master, handling various topics at a time.
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Basic understanding of modern IT infrastructure and server-based services
- Previous project management experience
- You are conscientious, a quick learner and have great attention to detail
- You possess multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills in both Estonian and English
- Team-player mentality
- Excellent possibilities for professional growth
- International and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from
- Small but supportive and friendly team
- Great variety of benefits and many fun events that make you feel part of an awesome community
PLAYTECH'S INFRASTRUCTURE UNIT
The Infrastructure Unit is the central provider of state-of-the-art IT infrastructure platform services to Playtech’s licensees. Our customers can trust us with running the IT infrastructure of their gaming environments so they can focus on running their business. The Infrastructure Business Services team is making sure that all operational projects and changes on top of the platform are handled daily to keep the services – and the business – running.