Network Engineer (Infrastructure unit)
- Vanemuise 7/ Lõõtsa 5, Tartu/Tallinn, ee
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Keep the lights on – manage and provide support for all the networking components (firewalls, switches, routers, load-balancers)
- Everyday work – maintain firewall rules and load-balancer business logic configuration
- Exciting stuff – participate in infrastructure-related research and development projects
- Help us automate tedious tasks and make room for exciting challenges
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Thinking like an engineer – be flexible, think out of the box, be ready to use both existing out of the box products and implement heavily customized solutions aimed to solve complex problems
- Acting like a Network engineer – building and maintaining the bedrock for all the products our company offers – a sustainable and reliable network infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with any of the following: CheckPoint, F5, Juniper, Cisco, Arbor or any other firewall, loadbalancer, switch, router and mitigation device
- Ability to solve challenges – react quickly, be precise, adapt to the constantly changing business requirements, think two steps ahead
- Laziness – experience with automation and orchestration tools, vendor APIs, scripting (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Bash, Python)
- Speaking to others – good English and Estonian, written and verbal. Openness and a wish for collaboration with other team members
- Scale – we have hundreds of devices all around the world running 24/7/365
- Challenges – deep dive into technical debugging sessions with other engineers, fight off the latest advanced DDoS threat or develop a solution to automate the work you don’t want to do
- Team and technology – hands-on work with best of breed vendors of network equipment: CheckPoint, F5, Juniper, Cisco, Arbor
- An awesome team of skilled specialists to work with
- Something different every day
- Modern and family friendly atmosphere with various team, company and sports events
- Generous salary and benefits plan
PLAYTECH'S INFRASTRUCTURE UNIT
We are the central IT infrastructure service provider to business and internal customers building, supporting, developing and managing top technologies based private cloud sites all over the world. Together with software development units we provide rapidly expanding infrastructure with highest levels of availability, performance and security to our customers.