Front End Developer (3 month contract)
- 71 High Holborn, London WC1V 6EA, UK
BetBuddy, part of Playtech Plc (PTEC:LSE), is a RegTech solution provider that has rapidly become the go-to offering that is helping the gaming industry meet stringent consumer protection regulatory requirements. BetBuddy applies state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology that enables operators to automatically assess consumer risk at high volume and velocity. BetBuddy was recently acquired by Playtech, the world's largest iGaming software supplier, and we are now looking for talented professionals to help us grow our business within the Playtech family, as we develop our solution to its next stage of evolution in the major regulated markets in the world.
We are currently recruiting for a contract front-end developer to help develop the next evolution of the BetBuddy application. Our solution is a RegTech SaaS application that works in a data-rich environment and uses machine learning models to develop risk assessments of players. It is fast becoming the ‘go-to’ application in the gambling industry. We’re a unique technology company, developing a unique product that is placing AI and Big Data at the heart of our consumer protection solution. The company has a very high profile in Playtech and industry and is at the forefront of R&D in the application of AI in gaming.
The role will provide extensive exposure to tech 'mega trends' like AI, Big Data, Cloud, Microservices, and you will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver the next phase in the evolution of our award-winning product.
· Select a suitable front-end framework for the application and build the front-end
· Integrate the front-end with the current back-end
· Work in close collaboration with various stakeholders to ensure the new front-end application meets user requirements.
· Ability to make recommendations on a front-end framework for back office applications
· Building integrations to retrieve data from back-end APIs
· Exposure to a full lifecycle of an application development
· Good communicator and team player
· Flexibility i.e., working in a dynamic environment.
· RESTful APIs
· Leading front-end frameworks.
- Experience in developing SaaS B2B applications
- Developing front-end applications in a data-driven industry e.g., AI, FinTech, RegTech
- Creating automatic test coverage of dynamic parts of the front-end application.