Application Security Engineer (intern)
- Vanemuise 7, 51004 Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Contribute to platform development which will be used across security and IT teams
- Work on key topics in application security (DevSecOps, TLS/SSL configuration, threat modeling)
- Experience with UI design, API integration and aggregation dashboards
- Interact with engineers from networks, operations and security teams
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Software development background (advantage: IT networking knowledge)
- Self-starting, motivated, curious character
- Knows to work both independently and in team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Internship position until the end of 2018 in our office in Tartu
- Mentorship from senior Security and DevOps engineers
- Working in a real world environment in one of the top software companies in Estonia
- Modern and up-to-date technologies and appliances
- Exposure to how security team operates, and not just in the movies :)
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV and a motivation letter in English.
Application deadline is October 23rd, 2018!
PLAYTECH ESTONIA'S APPLICATION SECURITY TEAM
We're one of the key parts in Playtech's R&D landscape. The team is in charge of activities ranging from hands on tasks (penetration testing, code reviews, security hardening) to theoretical research (threat modeling, system design, functional analysis) across numerous software languages and technologies