QA Engineer (intern)
- Vanemuise 7, 51004 Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Learn the design and functionality of a world class software platform
- Analyse requirements, desing tests and carry out product testing for new features
- Perform testing on different levels: from automating API tests, to evaluating the usability of user interfaces
- Find, localize and report software defects and monitor their progress
- Communicate daily with analysts, developers, architects and many more interesting people
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- You enjoy learning new things
- You are genuinely curious about how technology works
- You like to solve complex problems
- You usually pay attention to the smallest details
- Both critical and creative thinking are your cups of tea
- You like to ask lots of questions
- You speak and write good English
- Internship position until the end of 2018
- Innovative technologies to work with
- Agile work environment
- The right testing tools, access to both code respositories and production data to help with your work
- Great team spirit
- Workshops, trainings and knowledge sharing
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV and a motivation letter in English.
Application deadline is October 22nd, 2018!
We are the world’s largest publicly-traded online and landbased gaming software and service provider, offering cutting-edge solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Our customers include top online operators, sportsbooks and entertainment brands. Playtech Estonia is the first and the largest development center of the corporation, employing more than 600 people in Tallinn and Tartu.