Travel & Office Assistant (maternity leave replacement)
- Lõõtsa 5, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Coordinate travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, etc).
- Prepare travel-related reports.
- Communicate country specific requirements to travelers (visas, vaccines, etc).
- Handle invoices and ensure their compliance with our policies.
- Work closely and coordinate with the team to ensure effective completion of day-to-day tasks.
- Welcome guests and employees.
- Assist Office Manager when needed.
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Excellent skills in communications, politeness and attentivness.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills with a proactive attitude.
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach that demonstrates initiative.
- Excellent command of English and Estonian, both written and spoken.
- Higher education.
- Very good computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Honesty and reliablity.
- Quickness, flexiblity, high stress tolerance.
- B category driver’s license.
- 2-3 years of work experience in an administrative position.
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth.
- Professional challenges that keep you going.
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from.
- International and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company.
- Great variety of benefits and a events that make you feel part of an awesome community.
- A cool office at Ülemiste City
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV, a motivation letter and short video (youtube private link, dropbox link, wetransfer link or similar, max 3 minutes) in English. In the video please talk about five things that make your eyes sparkle.
Please attach your video link to your motivation letter.
Application deadline is October 14th, 2018!
We are the world’s largest publicly-traded online and landbased gaming software and service provider, offering cutting-edge solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Our customers include top online operators, sportsbooks and entertainment brands. Playtech Estonia is the first and the largest development center of the corporation, employing more than 600 people in Tallinn and Tartu.