DevOps Engineer (Risk & Payments team)
- Vanemuise 7, 51004 Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Make sure that the lights are on for Playtech’s critical products in Payments and Risk Managment domains
- Investigate, analyze and resolve problems in production environment using application logs, source code, development tools, product documentation and help from colleagues
- Help the team to develop and maintain tools useful for everyday work tasks and automate repetitive problems solving flows
- Inform development and other relevant parties of product problems and suggest ways to improve current solutions
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- A positive go-getter attitude
- You consider yourself to be an analytical thinker
- Knowledge of SQL, Java, PHP, Linux and appropriate frameworks
- You thrive for self and processes improvement
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment and multitask like a pro
- Efficiency in problem solving and not giving up until you find the answer
WHAT WE OFFER
- A professionally challenging job and hands-on experience with cutting edge technologies inside complex IT ecosystems
- Proper training and constant knowledge-sharing inside our team and from other teams
- A friendly team with professional colleagues and supportive work environment
- Generous salary & benefits plan
- An enormous number of opportunities to further grow in the company
- Modern and family friendly atmosphere with interesting team, company and sports events
PLAYTECH’S RISK & PAYMENTS TEAM
We are a part of the IMS unit responsible for transferring a huge volume of money in and out of Playtech’s systems. We do it by integrating with external providers, banks, and payment gateways. As financial operations are strictly regulated, we also get to build a system that does the work of cyberdetectives - detecting and blocking fraudulent actions, preventing money laundering, detecting stolen or misused credit cards, and so on. All of the above is managed by development, QA, and DevOps engineers who work closely together as a well-oiled machine of highly skilled professionals.