Build and Release Engineer
- Lõõtsa 5, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Ensure timely releases of software products
- Create and maintain continuous integration process
- Design and develop automated product deployment mechanisms
- Troubleshoot and analyze failures in the existing systems
- Continue maturing the existing processes towards full continuous delivery
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Understanding of software release life-cycle and agile development principles
- Willingness to learn and implement new technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with scripting or programming languages (Groovy, Python, Shell, AutoIT, Java, C++ etc)
- Experience with command-line tools (Windows, Unix)
- Experience with source control systems (SVN, Git)
- Experience with build automation tools (Maven, Jenkins, Ant, Gradle, Quickbuild, Hudson)
- Degree in IT or computer science (or obtaining)
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth with a variety of tools in different technologies and areas:
- software release automation (Maven, Gradle, Quickbuild)
- web applications (Java, Python, Shell, Groovy, Nexus)
- low level scripting for embedded systems (AutoIT, batch)
- continuous integration and test automation (Java, Selenium)
- continuous delivery and deployment (Linux administration, Shell, Quickbuild)
- Possibility to start own project in a technology of choice
- International and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company
- Supportive and friendly team
- Fantastic office in Tallinn Ülemiste City, great team events, coffee and snacks!
PLAYTECH'S BIT AND DEPLOYMENT TEAM
We are the team that makes sure that software is compiled, packaged and delivered to the customer on time. We oversee the release life-cycle from the developers’ commits through to deployment to our customers’ production estates around the world, making the process painless, reliable and automatic.