Information Security Expert
- Vanemuise 7/ Lõõtsa 5, Tartu /Tallinn
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Identify, research, explore and lead the evaluation and implementation of new projects and existing best of breed security techologies within the security organization to to create strategic solutions within Playtech Group (and its subsidiaries) corporate and production environments leveraging innovation, automation and orchestration practices
- Lead the entire information security domain within offices in Estonia, work with strategic departments in and out of the global security org to enhance and improve the security infrastructure presence
- Own responsibility on security technologies, detect cyber security risks and respond to real time cyber security incidents for proper handling and mitigation of threats
- Assist in establishing and developing the next-gen security operations center, processes, practices and incident response procedures
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- You are passionate about cyber security threats, mitigations and protection of large, dynamic and complex infrastructure
- You are persistent in improving the current state (learn, evaluate and implement new technologies)
- You embrace strategic and big picture thinking, always thinking several steps ahead (to get better results with fewer actions)
- Knowledge of and experience with IT Security, Networking, Checkpoint Firewalls, Web content filtering, Mcafee suite, Database Security, SIEM, DLP, IDS/IPS, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux and mac) hardening, Cloud Security, Risk Assessment, Vulnerability and Patch management Security Incident handling and Response. CISSP certified is an advantage
- Young, smart, talented and highly experienced multicultural global team of security experts covering all aspects of security (applications, infrastructure, cloud, Governance Risk & Compliance, Security Audits, Physical Security and many more) allowing broad spectrum of opportunities and career development growth
- Best of breed security technology responsibilities with professionally challenging job and proper training
- Generous salary & benefits plan
- Enormous number of opportunities to further grow in the company
- Modern and family friendly atmosphere with interesting team, company and sports events
- Possibility to work either in Tartu or Tallinn
PLAYTECH'S GLOBAL SECURITY CENTER
We’re responsible for all aspects of information security within Playtech and its subsidiaries, this allows us to have a global presence and coverage through all sites across the globe. Security is at the top of the business priorities and as such are always in a need for security services, from regulatory and industry standard requirements (ISO-27001, PCI-DSS) through to securing the public cloud and production environments.