- Vanemuise 7, 51004 Tartu, Estonia
Playtech Infrastructure unit is looking for a spectacular System Developer, ready to join us in our challenge of lifting our infrastructure platform managing tools to the next level. You will be developing a sophisticated toolset to help manage and automate a huge setup of 30000+ physical and logical devices and services in 70+ geographic locations around the globe, delivering the best solutions for the complex world of IT infrastructure. In addition, you will participate in the design and development of our custom-built infrastructure-as-a-service platform that is provided to numerous Playtech products and internal teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop state of the art tools managing the entire infrastructure platform.
- Participate and have an active word in the research and implementation of new infrastructure management solutions
- Work together with various internal teams to develop efficient and automated solutions for their problems
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Previous experience as a software developer and love for coding is mandatory
- Good knowledge about modern software development practices and IT solutions
- Ability and willingness to work independently and to constructively participate in all phases of software development, including analysis and testing
Opportunity to work with and learn from leading system specialists and experts having world class experience and skill level
Chance to work on complicated and serious problems, with the luxury of seeing the results of your work used right away by the specialist end-users of your tools
Freedom to research and choose the most suitable technologies to get things done
Unique possibilities for professional growth - not only are you able to participate in all phases of software development, but you will also have a front row seat to see a world-scale IT infrastructure in action
PLAYTECH'S INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATING SYSTEMS TEAM
We are the front-line unit tasked with a wide range of duties from keeping the lights on 24/7 to carrying out complex development projects. We are a friendly, closely co-operating group with developed roles. Our work is agile and initiative is highly encouraged. Distinguishable features of the team are very wide variety of commitments and a great understanding and visibility in near all Playtech related IT topics