- Vanemuise 7, 51004 Tartu, Estonia
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Learn to set application configurations and create test data sets.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Work on SQL and Java (Core knowledge is essential).
- Deeply work on software development cycle models, specifically Agile / Scrum.
- Work on the products used across the Globe.
- Provide new ideas for us to improve as a whole.
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution oriented attitude.
- You are able not only to identify and record a problem, but also to try to work out what is causing it.
- You are creative at solving technical problems.
- You have the ability to think abstract.
- You must know which issues are the most important and be able to prioritise them for fixing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- Young, smart, talented and experienced people to work with and learn from.
- Professionally challenging job with proper training and knowledge sharing.
- A happy face when you enter the office and while you call it a day.
- Generous salary & benefits plan.
- Enormous number of opportunities to further grow in the company.
- Modern and family friendly atmosphere with interesting team, company and sports events.
PLAYTECH'S CASINO UNIT
We are the flagship of Playtech’s products, offering an industry-leading selection of online games together with a state-of-the-art platform for seamless integration with our business customers’ websites. The basis of our culture is innovation, you can grow not only professionally but intellectually by working with us. We believe in TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More.