Frontend Engineer- React/React Native
Playbook Engineering offers a global betting platform that provides a service to established operators and new entrants who are looking to disrupt the industry. We have offices in London and Krakow and are a young and fast-growing company.
As a Frontend Engineer within our Product Development department, you will be joining our Layouts team which is responsible for delivering core functionality of our website, back office, and mobile applications. You will be building mobile applications using React and React Native stack to give our customers the best experience possible.
You will join a community of Frontend Engineers in the Product Development department who collaborate and support each other in building web and mobile applications.
What you will be doing?
- Own the whole development cycle - from architecture design to implementation and testing and maintenance of our products
- Collaborate closely with UX, Product and Service Delivery Teams and other colleagues in an agile environment
- Join a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, Test Coverage, are kept at very high standards, therefore you should also be positive and firm in your attitude towards them
- Deliver fully functional features and products built with Domain-Driven mindset that are well tested and based on user requirements.
- Experience with HTML5/CSS and solid understanding of Responsive Web Design.
- Knowledge of React-Native, TypeScript, ES6
- Experience working with Git
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn
- Proactive approach, can-do attitude
- Problem-solving skills, Ability to dig into code
- You built it, you run it approach, taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Contract first approach for APIs and integrations
- Team player, leadership skills will be an asset
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English so you can communicate with our clients freely
Nice to have:
- Experience with MobX
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development (Jest, Enzyme)
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- 2 years of experience in commercial development using React
What We Offer
- Health Care and Multisport Card
- Conference and training budgets
- Company library
- Possibility of remote / hybrid / office work
- Flexible working hours - 7/10 - 15/18
- Office in the city center - Rynek Główny 6, 31-042 Kraków
- Top-notch equipment
- Table Soccer and Game console
- Place for your bike
- Employee referral program