Customer Experience Representative
Playaway Products revolutionized the business of audiobooks in 2005 with Playaway, a pre-loaded audiobook player. Since then, Playaway Products have expanded into a portfolio of innovative technology solutions that continue to transform the way the world's best audiobook, app, eBook and video content is circulated in more than 40,000 libraries, schools, and military installations. With simple and easy-to-use technology at the core of all product development, Playaway's mission is to make digital content accessible to everyone, promote literacy, and bridge the digital divide.
Playaway Products is a subsidiary of Penguin Random House and headquartered in Solon, Ohio. While we have an office and space for you to come in, we also realize that some people like to work from home. We want you to be comfortable, so if that means you work remotely 100%, or if you like to spice it up and come in from time-to-time, your work environment is up to you!
The Playaway Products Team is hiring a Full -Time Customer Experience Representative to help support our growing business!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide thorough, customized solutions and world-class support as the first line of inbound communications through channels including answering phones, managing e-mail responses, and monitoring our live chat tool.
- Manage business order needs including order entry, tracking and shelf-ready processing.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our Account Managers and other internal partners to align on effective resolutions and messaging, depending on the needs of the customer.
- Facilitate business critical information and customer data updates within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Provide customer training and education on Playaway Products and web properties.
- Quick adoption and mastery of our internal CRM, NetSuite and our customer support software, Zendesk.
- Superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive professional with a strong ability to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- Positive person with an optimistic mindset.
- Friendly and professional contributor with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech savvy with a proficiency in smart-devices and computers.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to shift focus in our fast-paced environment.
- Works well independently and as a team player to achieve both personal goals and strategic team goals.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.