Accounting Team Member
- 90 Thomas Rd, Buellton, CA 93427, USA
Platinum Performance is a premier Animal Health company founded in 1996 out of an equine veterinary hospital on the Central Coast of California. Today, Platinum Performance serves most equine veterinary practices across the United States and abroad. The company was founded on the belief that wellness and nutrition are the foundation of exceptional health for both people and the animals we love.
Platinum Performance uses scientific rigor to deliver exceptional clinical results. We deliver these results to a range of clients — including Kentucky Derby winning racehorses, family dogs, weekend runners, professional athletes, and people simply looking to improve their health. Our success comes from our unmatched quality of ingredients, nutrition and wellness innovations and our unmatched client focus.
Science and research has always been an integral part of the culture at Platinum Performance. The effects of our formulas on equine health are studied in colleges of veterinary medicine across the country. In addition, scientists in the Platinum Performance Clinical Nutrition Laboratory study cutting-edge ingredients and innovative theories about equine nutrition.
It is our belief that revolutionary innovation leads to unmatched results. The wellness products we produce have powered the nutrition regimens of several Olympic gold medalists, professional athletes, and that of many horses at the top levels of equine competition.
- Full Charge Bookkeeping skill set
- Understands a Chart of Accounts, Accruals and Prepaids
- Process bank statement reconciliation’s
- Balance daily cash/credit cards and assist with end of day sales closing
- Will assist in all areas of accounting, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and some financial statement worksheet preparation
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Required knowledge of Quickbooks and Excel
- Experience in Concur Expense Report program a plus
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.