- 90 Thomas Rd, Buellton, CA 93427, USA
Platinum Performance is a premier Animal Health company founded in 1996 out of an equine veterinary hospital on the Central Coast of California. Today, Platinum Performance serves most equine veterinary practices across the United States and abroad. The company was founded on the belief that wellness and nutrition are the foundation of exceptional health for both people and the animals we love.
Platinum Performance uses scientific rigor to deliver exceptional clinical results. We deliver these results to a range of clients — including Kentucky Derby winning racehorses, family dogs, weekend runners, professional athletes, and people simply looking to improve their health. Our success comes from our unmatched quality of ingredients, nutrition and wellness innovations and our unmatched client focus.
Science and research has always been an integral part of the culture at Platinum Performance. The effects of our formulas on equine health are studied in colleges of veterinary medicine across the country. In addition, scientists in the Platinum Performance Clinical Nutrition Laboratory study cutting-edge ingredients and innovative theories about equine nutrition.
It is our belief that revolutionary innovation leads to unmatched results. The wellness products we produce have powered the nutrition regimens of several Olympic gold medalists, professional athletes, and that of many horses at the top levels of equine competition.
- Produce go-to-market strategies including e-marketing, brand development, new product launches and enhancements from concept phase to go live.
- Be part of cross-functional teams, collaborating with Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Leadership, etc. to strategically market and position the Platinum brand and formulas, within the overall vision for the company, including developing the positioning, competitive landscape, and value proposition for the brand.
- Craft meaningful and relevant marketing materials to drive engagement; materials include but are not limited to brochures, websites and web pages, advertisements, white papers, e-books, articles, email, direct mail, invitations, among others utilizing both internal and agency resources.
- Capture, measure and analyze results from campaigns and programs to evaluate effectiveness and ROI.
- Host Educational events /Parties/Webinars/Presentations and creatively launch information to gain adoption and organizational excitement about new initiatives, products and progress toward goals.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- May manage some vendor relationships.
Experienced professional; knowledgeable of equine market. Strong judgment and analytical ability, evaluation, originality and resourcefulness required to perform tasks. Resolve a wide range of issues and assignments in creative ways. Serve as a resource to others to resolve complex problems and issues. Take on a project lead role as needed.
EDUCATION/ WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
- 6-8 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Microsoft Office Suite of product (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Strong decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and workflow skills
- Good collaboration skills for working with peers, constituents, vendors and others
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project management, consultative skills and ability to maintain project budget
- Establish and maintain professional credibility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.