- 90 Thomas Rd, Buellton, CA 93427, USA
For over 17 years Platinum Performance has been a leader in health and wellness. We dedicate ourselves to our clients, whether they be horses, dogs or the people that love them.
We create nutritional supplements that deliver clinical results. From Kentucky Derby winning racehorses and Olympic show jumpers, to family dogs, weekend runners, professional athletes or clients simply looking to improve their health. Our clients come to Platinum Performance for trusted results.
As the #1 recommended supplement brand by equine veterinarians, the Platinum Performance team has earned a reputation as educated, engaging, and exceptionally compassionate. We act as a resource for our clients for both their animal's health and their own, and we offer the highest level of service to every client, every time.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Responsible for ensuring Quality, Food Safety and GMP Compliance on the Production Line through continuous monitoring of production activities.
- Print and issue all batch records and product labeling.
- Monitor production line team members for Food Safety and GMP Compliance including, but not limited to, observing general housekeeping, employee hygiene, hand washing, and hair coverings and enforcing corrective actions.
- Monitor documentation practices by observing batch records, checking lot code accuracy in records during production and enforcing corrective actions.
- Assist with all in-house laboratory testing of raw materials and finished product.
- Checking production rooms and equipment for proper cleaning and sanitizing and approving equipment and rooms for use.
- Assist with the assembly, check and approval of production records at completion
- Assist with internal environmental monitoring program including surface swabbing and air plates.
- Monitor the temperature and humidity control system including WiFi data loggers and temperature recording charts.
- Assist with various activities relating to internal audits and regulatory compliance.
Must have strong writing, math, and communication skills. Must have experience working as a quality control or medical technician, or experience working in an FDA, GMP or highly regulated production or laboratory environment. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must be well-organized, detail oriented, and able to work in fast paced production environment. Maintain control of that environment, enforce corrective actions, and sustain regulatory compliant systems without compromise. Bilingual and willingness to work Saturdays and overtime a plus.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: College degree in life science, technical or related field desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.