Email Marketing Specialist
- 90 Thomas Rd, Buellton, CA 93427, USA
For over 17 years Platinum Performance has been a leader in health and wellness. We dedicate ourselves to our clients, whether they be horses, dogs or the people that love them.
We create nutritional supplements that deliver clinical results. From Kentucky Derby winning racehorses and Olympic show jumpers, to family dogs, weekend runners, professional athletes or clients simply looking to improve their health. Our clients come to Platinum Performance for trusted results.
As the #1 recommended supplement brand by equine veterinarians, the Platinum Performance team has earned a reputation as educated, engaging, and exceptionally compassionate. We act as a resource for our clients for both their animal's health and their own, and we offer the highest level of service to every client, every time.
Platinum Performance is looking for an experienced, analytical and detail-oriented email marketing specialist to lead our B2C and B2B email marketing programs, driving step-level revenue growth. The Email Marketing specialist will be responsible for developing and executing successful e-mail marketing initiatives, working closely with our marketing, e-commerce, technology, design and client service teams. The specialist will be responsible for all elements of email marketing, including campaign planning, segmentation, list management, configuration of email series, campaign QA, reporting/analysis, and ongoing optimization. The specialist will serve as a product expert for our email platform, ensuring that we fully utilize features and functionality for automation, AI, segmentation, personalization and analytics. This role requires a person who has hands-on experience in email operations and is very organized and detail oriented.
- Managing email campaign set up, validation, execution, testing and delivery
- Managing subscriber emails, mailing lists, databases, and unsubscribes
- Coordinating with marketing and design to ensure emails are written, created, approved, tested and delivered on-time
- Serving as the liaison with our email service provider
- Setting up auto-triggered campaigns on our email platform
- Developing segmentation strategies to create more targeted and personalized emails and increase customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Creating plans for ongoing optimization of email performance through A/B testing, personalization, segmentation, and dynamic content management
- Developing email templates with designers that leverage our email platform’s automated features and functionality
- Monitoring email campaign deliverability, identifying deliverability issues and working with our email vendor and internal teams to ensure high inbox success rates for all campaigns
- Maintaining, analyzing and reporting on key metrics, (weekly, monthly, and as needed) related to email performance
- Configuring our email platform’s reporting capabilities, providing weekly and monthly dashboards and ensuring that team members can access dashboards as needed to review performance
Skills & Experience Needed
- 3-5 years of experience in email operations in an e-commerce or retail environment; experience in a B2C/B2B omni-channel environment is a plus
- Hands-on experience with one or multiple email platforms including Dot Mailer, Listrak, Hubspot, Bronto, MailChimp or Marketo; experience transitioning to a new email platform is highly valued
- Deep understanding of email best practices and deliverability
- Skilled at developing effective subject lines and messaging, setting up campaigns, list management, segmentation, personalization, campaign monitoring and ongoing optimization
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with strong project management skills
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives at once
- Analytical with knowledge of one or more analytics programs including Google Analytics
- Ability to create actionable insights from analytics programs and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial approach to driving growth
- BS/BA required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.