Sales Administrative Assistant
- ul. "Serdikijski sabor", 1421 Sofia, Bulgaria
We at Plan A are a team of experienced, yet ambitious professionals. Our ambition is to create smart and compelling enterprise software solutions bringing benefits to our partners. And yes, we call them ‘partners’ because we believe that the key to any successful project is partnering and cooperation. We do not believe in miracles we just do our job miraculously well.
Our clients benefit not just from our engineering proficiency, but our competence and deep understanding of the business process. We help them not just to develop software products but to establish and run profitable enterprise solutions tailored to their specific demands and requirements.
We are here to create remarkable experiences. We get things done. We have passion for what we do, and we are proud of what we accomplish.
We do believe in great people can achieve great results! Communication, cooperation and collaboration are the fundamentals of our teamwork. We care about those we work with and those we serve. We are all about building trust-based relationships and establishing win-win partnerships.
As a Sales Administrative Assistant you will support the sales process by providing administrative support to optimize the efforts of the Sales Executive.
In This Role You Will:
• Research leads;
• Keep track of sales data in CRM system;
• Scheduling client calls;
• Ensure all leads are followed up;
• Provide assistance in preparing company presentation, offers, other relevant documents related with the sales activities of the company;
• Assist with Sales & marketing content management;
• Work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
• Gain knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
• Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field;
• Completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication could be an advantage;
• Must be able to research and analyze client data;
• Must be computer proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Strong communication, interpersonal, teamworking, and customer service skills;
• Fluent English (written and verbal);
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Joining us you will:
• Be part of our core team.
• Challenge yourself and see how you impact the company’s success!
• Have a startup work environment, energetic vibe and people focused on teamwork and great results.
• Enjoy the flexibility of working hours and the possibility to work from home.
• 25 days of paid annual leave.
• Learn and grow with the company.
• Be encouraged to show creativity, innovation, initiative.
• Work in a dynamic, fast evolving environment.
• Training and certification programs.
• Benefit of our employee referral bonuses.