Senior PHP Developer
- bulevard "Knyaginya Maria Luiza", Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
We at Plan A are a team of experienced, yet ambitious professionals. Our ambition is to create smart and compelling solutions bringing benefits to our partners. And yes, we call them ‘partners’ because we believe that the key to any successful project is partnering and cooperation. We do not believe in miracles we just do our job miraculously well.
Our clients benefit not just from our engineering proficiency, but our competence and deep understanding of the business process. We help them not just to develop software products but to establish and run profitable enterprise solutions tailored to their specific demands and requirements.
We help our partners to build, sustain and modernize their enterprise software, and ensure the delivery by building sustainable in-house control processes. We achieve all that through our refined delivery management approach and the ability to quickly set efficient, agile and dynamic development teams.
We are a client-centric company. We value our customers’ time and strive to offer the most transparent, reliable and effective solutions to reach their objectives. The core of our approach is to keep open and frank communication with clearly defined KPIs. We stay consistent in our efforts to perform better than expected and always deliver on time.
- 3+ years of experience with PHP.
- Understanding of Microservices architecture.
- Experience with enterprise projects.
- Deep understanding of database architecture and experience with MySQL or MariaDB.
- Experience with continuous integration processes and Jenkins.
- Understanding of OOP.
- Experience with version control.
- Experience with Telecom platforms is a plus.
- Experience with Ticketing and support platforms is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
What we expect:
- Good understanding of code quality and development standards and patterns;
- Be able to analyze and understand the operation of large and complex systems;
- Work with care and think for supportability of the system.
Joining us you will:
• Be part of our core team.
• Challenge yourself and see how you impact the company’s success!
• Have a cool work environment, energetic vibe and people focused on teamwork and great results.
• Enjoy the flexibility of working hours and the possibility to work from home.
• Learn and grow with the company.
• Be encouraged to show creativity, innovation, initiative.
• Work in a dynamic, fast evolving environment.
• Training and certification programs.
• Benefit of our employee referral bonuses.