- bulevard "Knyaginya Maria Luiza", Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
We at Plan A are a team of experienced, yet ambitious professionals. Our ambition is to create smart and compelling solutions bringing benefits to our partners. And yes, we call them ‘partners’ because we believe that the key to any successful project is partnering and cooperation. We do not believe in miracles we just do our job miraculously well.
Our clients benefit not just from our engineering proficiency, but our competence and deep understanding of the business process. We help them not just to develop software products but to establish and run profitable enterprise solutions tailored to their specific demands and requirements.
We help our partners to build, sustain and modernize their enterprise software, and ensure the delivery by building sustainable in-house control processes. We achieve all that through our refined delivery management approach and the ability to quickly set efficient, agile and dynamic development teams.
We are a client-centric company. We value our customers’ time and strive to offer the most transparent, reliable and effective solutions to reach their objectives. The core of our approach is to keep open and frank communication with clearly defined KPIs. We stay consistent in our efforts to perform better than expected and always deliver on time.
We are looking for software developers with an entrepreneurial spirit who love and live to code. The ideal candidates are passionate about their work and the success of the projects.
• University degree in computer science or engineering;
• 4+ years of experience in hands-on web applications development;
• 2+ years real-world project experience with ReactJS;
• Experience with jQuery, HTML, and CSS;
• Knowledge about REST;
• Experience with version control, preferably GIT;
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem solving skills;
• Full software development life-cycle understanding in Agile environment;
• Scrum workflow experience;
• Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-pasted environment;
• Passionate about learning and staying up to date with the latest technologies.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English.
Joining us you will:
• Be part of our core team.
• Challenge yourself and see how you impact the company’s success!
• Have a cool work environment, energetic vibe and people focused on teamwork and great results.
• Enjoy the flexibility of working hours and the possibility to work from home.
• Learn and grow with the company.
• Be encouraged to show creativity, innovation, initiative.
• Work in a dynamic, fast evolving environment.
• Training and certification programs.
• Benefit of our employee referral bonuses.