Business Development Manager - Taiwan/Hong Kong
- Taiwan/Hong Kong, Taiwan/Hong Kong, Taiwan
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are:
At Pixibo, we're focused on building products at scale and tools that help our clients grow their businesses. Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for big problems. If you're passionate about solving fundamental problems plaguing the retail industry, you're just our type.
“You are a closer” - hear this all the time? We want you.
We are looking for a self-driven individual/rainmaker to join the team and expand our fashion retail partnerships across Taiwan and Hong Kong.
This role comes at a time when fashion retail is going through a reset given the impact of Covid-19. Consumer behaviour is changing and technology will have a profound impact on retail and Pixibo’s stack of online and in-store solutions is well placed to help retailers navigate this transition.
Pixibo has established a category leadership position here in Asia with large prestigious clients across South East Asia and also in Europe. We work with Zalora in Singapore, FashionValet in Malaysia, MAP in Indonesia, Shinsegae in South Korea to name a few.
Our flagship product, Find Your Fit, is an intelligent size and fit advisor that transforms the conventional brand size chart into real-time, actionable, size advice personalised for every shopper, for every SKU. Pixibo helps leading online fashion retailers to substantially increase their Conversion Rates, increase Average Order Values and start them on a journey to reducing their return rates. We are also rolling out an in-store solution that provides a contactless way for shoppers to find the right size without using the fitting room, given the shopper concerns in a post-Covid world.
What you’ll be working on:
- Close new business for Pixibo in Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Help prospective clients evaluate their needs and how Pixibo’s product offering can help them.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline of potential leads
- Lead and deliver powerful demos to prospective clients
- Provide market intelligence e.g. product gaps and new business opportunities to internal stakeholders
- Ensure smooth transition and post-signing handover to client success team
- 1-3-years of B2B sales experience. Preference for candidates with B2B SaaS sales experience. SDRs looking to make a transition to a Sales role can also apply.
- Proficient in written traditional Chinese and mandarin speaking is required.
- A passion for retail and fashion
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding quotas
- Strong communication (spoken and written) and presentation skills
- Prior experience of selling into apparel, footwear, and retail e-commerce
- Comfortable selling into all levels of the organisation - Product/Digital Managers to the CXO level
- Execution bias - ability to be a self-starter, overcome barriers and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, always-on environment.
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy
- Light-filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office
- Health benefits
- Regular team-building events