Mid-Senior Full Stack Engineer - Remote
- Remote working location, Remote, OTHER
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are:
Pixibo has established a category leadership position here in Asia with large prestigious clients across South East Asia and also in Europe. We work with Zalora in Singapore, FashionValet in Malaysia, MAP in Indonesia, Shinsegae in South Korea to name a few.
Our flagship product, Find Your Fit, is an intelligent size and fit advisor that transforms the conventional brand size chart into real-time, actionable, size advice personalised for every shopper, for every SKU. Pixibo helps leading online fashion retailers to substantially increase their Conversion Rates, increase Average Order Values and start them on a journey to reducing their return rates. We are also rolling out an in-store solution that provides a contactless way for shoppers to find the right size without using the fitting room, given the shopper concerns in a post-Covid world.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for challenges. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you're passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you're just our type.
We are looking for a mid-senior full-stack developer with over 3/5+ years of experience, enthusiastic about building web apps, APIs and systems to support a fast-moving team for consumer-facing products. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work on an exciting product(s) where speed of delivery is essential for success. The main tools you'll work with centre around the TypeScript/Node/React ecosystem and AWS Cloud Platform.
What you'll need:
- Building relational data models across multiple domains.
- REST APIs to interact with data storage systems.
- Deployed and maintained production systems that are in use by B2B/B2C customers.
Nice to have:
- Golang, C# or another statically typed language.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems.
- Experience with managed cloud services from AWS.
Degree or equivalent in experience.
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy
- Light-filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office
- Health benefits
- Regular team-building events
Excited yet? Here's more about us … visit our website www.wearepixibo.com