Our Client, a leading manufacturing company of pet food and produce in West Africa is looking to hiring a Personal Assistant that will be reporting to the Managing Director.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial support and assistance to the MD in the discharge of his/her duties.
- Proactively prioritize, plan and schedule MD’s busy schedule, electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage MD’s travel log and travel arrangements including visas/accommodation.
- Manage relationship with both internal and external customers, teams, partners etc.
- Manage arrangements for management meetings, taking minutes and typing minutes of the meeting.
- Send reminders to all stakeholders on pending tasks/projects.
- Process MD’s correspondences, manage office systems including data management and filling.
- Screen calls, enquires and requests; filter email and ensure they are attended to as per urgency/priority.
- Organize food/refreshments to business lunches/visitors.
- Reconcile monthly expenses.
- Organize appointments for the MD including personal/medical/dental/business appointments.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of five years' experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality