CORPORATE SALES EXPERT
Our client, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers with a broad range of personal and corporate insurance services, ranging from property, life, and health insurance, assistance services to credit insurance and global business insurance is seeking to appoint a result-driven Corporate Sales Expert (Broker)
- To collaborate with the team, and lead on the strategic direction of respective corporate sales channel teams.
- Ensure achievement of annual sales targets.
- Implement sales initiatives within the corporate space.
- Achieve business targets in terms of volumes (NOP), market share, and profits across all business segments.
- Ensure the business is running in compliance with all local, regional & group guidelines.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance. • Researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and, service improvements.
- Monitor and analyze the performance and profitability of various LOBs.
- Monitor sales activities, product needs, and service requirements.
- Ensure timely delivery of quotation requests, new business, and renewals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related course.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- CIIN certification.
- In-depth knowledge of the corporate market space.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship management.
- Risk management skills
Application Deadline 16th March 2023.