Customer Success Manager EMEA
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
At Pitcher, We Thrive on Innovation
Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate salespeople. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Financial Services, Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 140 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
Pitcher AG is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our EMEA team, the candidate can be based in any of these countries; UK, Germany, Spain, Switzerland
You will clearly articulate, create, lead, and execute the company’s revenue protection, customer satisfaction, and advocacy plans. You will be closely cooperating with Sales, Product Management, and Marketing as well as other team members.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Define and Optimise Customer Lifecycle
- Segment the customer base and varying strategies
- Map customer journey in alignment with segmentation
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., adoption, usage, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardise onboarding and training solutions, as well as interventions for critical points in journey (develop the “Playbook”)
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and learnings from industry best practices
- Improve revenue retention and renewal rates
- Drive up NPS
- Influence upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Increase customer LTV through higher product adoption and usage rates, customer satisfaction and overall customer health scores
- Support new business growth through the identification, fostering and promotion of customer advocates
Inspire Customer Success Across the Company:
- Reinforce a customer-first culture
- Ensure alignment of customer success motion, insights and actions with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Finance
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- With Marketing, drive company-wide definition and application of the ideal customer
- With Product, create a company-wide customer feedback loop
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing and executing Customer Success function in a SaaS business model, working with large enterprise customers preferably in the Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, and Manufacturing verticals.
- Customer-focused with strong empathy and passion for revenue, growth, and quality service (internally and externally).
- SaaS/Cloud experience preferred
- Shows the highest level of integrity, intent, ability and results in all endeavours building trust with all stakeholders.
- Ability to manage influence through collaboration, persuasion, and negotiation
- Ideally combined background of revenue retention and expansion responsibilities.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement. Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Excellent presentation, organisation, listening and interpersonal skills, with an ability to write and speak succinctly.
- Ability to build teamwork and a healthy, respectful, yet driven culture.
- Can think creatively to generate and implement unique programs and strategies.
- Preferably with Gainsight CSM experience or certification
Your benefits at Pitcher will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (subject to country).
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic, highly motivated, global, and cross-functional team.
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects.
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching.
- LinkedIn Learning licence
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid time off for birthday
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Pitcher is an Equal Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual’s race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.
The Company prohibits harassment, bullying, victimisation and any other practices that are inconsistent with its commitment to maintaining a workplace in which employees and the Company’s contractors, temporary staff, customers, suppliers and agents treat one another with dignity and respect, accepting the uniqueness and differences of people around the world.