- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
At Pitcher, We Thrive on Innovation
Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate salespeople. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Financial Services, Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 140 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
Pitcher AG is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our EMEA team.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Collaborate with other designers and a wider engineering team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows
- Design graphics user interfaces elements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes
- Perform user research and deliver relevant artefacts
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role designing mobile products
- Solid experience in UX/UI design, prototyping, information architecture and design methods
- Good understanding of user research and usability evaluation
- A track record of a portfolio of work that you led demonstrating your talent designing for native mobile experiences, including stories of how your contributions led to quantifiable improvements
- A user-centered approach to designing software for people
- A collaborative approach to working with others
- Basic knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Experience in Technical copywriting
- Familiar with JS Frameworks
Your benefits at Pitcher will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (subject to country).
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic, highly motivated, global, and cross-functional team.
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects.
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching.
- LinkedIn Learning licence and unlimited access to Udemy courses
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid time off for birthday
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Pitcher is an Equal Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual’s race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.
The Company prohibits harassment, bullying, victimisation and any other practices that are inconsistent with its commitment to maintaining a workplace in which employees and the Company’s contractors, temporary staff, customers, suppliers and agents treat one another with dignity and respect, accepting the uniqueness and differences of people around the world.